PureVPN, a Hong Kong-based company, boasts of providing the fastest, easy to use, and the most reliable VPN services to its users. Since its establishment in 2007, its popularity has stretched to over 141 countries, and more are joining the course. Imagine browsing, streaming, and downloading whatever you want at high speeds, with no restrictions? What about surfing on a platform that keeps you safe from online hackers, ISP monitoring and geo-tagging by third parties? That’s exactly what the company offers its users. You too can be part of this magical experience! There’s more to learn about this amazing VPN service provider. To help you understand all the useful information, we have broken down our post into the following main sections:
The company’s readiness to provide you internet freedom is evidenced in the following key features:-
PureVPN is compatible with over 20 devices. These devices include SmartTV, Consoles, Roku, Amazon Fire, Laptops, desktops, Routers, Smart devices, etc. There’s no limit to the devices you can use to access there wonderful services.
Multiple Logins –
The feature allows you to access a single PureVPN account using up to 5 different devices. What could be a better browsing experience!
A wide range of Apps and Softwares –
To ensure unlimited connectivity to its services, the company has come up with its software for major platforms, namely Linux, Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android.
Unlimited Data Transfer –
When using PureVPN’s services, you won’t be limited to the amount of data that you can download browse or share. In other terms, there’s no bandwidth/data limit, giving you a fun, unlimited browsing experience.
Split Tunneling –
The company grants you the freedom of choice when it comes to sending data through VPN or ISP. This gives you a rare opportunity to enjoy both worlds.
Smart DNS –
Online entertainment has never been this fun, thanks to Smart DNS. The feature unblocks over 230 channels, enabling you to enjoy live streaming at a supersonic speed. It is like a dream come true for streaming enthusiasts!
Faster Browsing –
With the Stealth VPN browser performance boost, you can browse at a mega speed of 20Mbps. This is irrespective of your existing internet connection.
PureVPN has 500 plus servers in six different continents (most of them are located in USA, Canada, and the United Kingdom). Additionally, there are over 80,000 IP addresses to choose from. As a user, you can freely choose the IP address to use and the located you wish to surf from. Above all, you have a free access to all the blocked content that would otherwise be impossible to access in your country. Something interesting to note about the PureVPN’s servers: you can access all the servers regardless of the package plan you’re subscribed to.
Let’s start with speed. Looking at the great features of PureVPN, you’d expect its speed performance to be excellent. Apparently, the company meets your high expectations.
For the doubting Thomas, you can conduct a simple test to prove this. Follow the directions below:
Note: I’m assuming you have the there services already installed on your computer.
- First disconnect the VPN services
- With the aid of Speedtest.net, test your normal internet connection speed. Note it down.
- Now connect to the PureVPN’s services, to a server of your choice, and carry out another speed test.
What’s the new speed test? Compare the new results with the earlier ones.
The results MUST be amazing, no doubt!
Needless to say, PureVPN’s security level goes above and beyond. It manifests itself in these areas:
- Use of the military grade 256-bit data encryption technology that safeguards all the user data from unauthorized access.
- Use of multiple protocols that offers you the latest security measures. Examples include OpenVPN, PPTP, SSTP, IKEv2, and L2TP/IPSec.
- Dedicated IP for folks who want total control over their online security, privacy and reputation.
- NAT Firewall that safeguards your devices from online hackers.
… And so much more.
PureVPN offers you the most reasonable prices in the market. It does this by providing you with different pricing plans to choose from. The plans range from monthly to manual packages.
Here’s a breakdown of the plans:
- Monthly plan (at ($9.95 per month)
- Six-month plan (at $7.49 per month, totaling to $44.95)
- Annual Plan (at $4.16 per month, totaling to $49.95)
Honestly saying, the annual plan would be a great deal for you given its low overall price. Above all, it comes with additional important features such as Free SmartDNS, internet kill switch, NAT Firewall, Dedicated IP, etc.
PureVPN has an excellent customer support that works tirelessly to meet the needs of its customers. For example, the 24/7/365 Live Chat support where friendly support staff is always ready to solve your VPN-related problems.
Other useful customer support features are
- Impressive ticketing system where customers submit a ticket seeking technical support, billing issues, reporting any problems, reseller information, and so on.
- A detailed FAQs section that gives you answers to customers general queries.
- Active Forums where there support is always at your help.